Saturday, May 28, 2011

A French Wooden Caddy, My Hydrangeas


Hello!
I hope you are all having a great weekend.
I wanted to share a few pictures I took of a french wooden caddy....


I am always on the search for french wooden caddies and or baskets at the flea market.


I couldn't pass this one up....


I am not sure what it was originally used for....
Maybe a tool box....
I like using these caddies to store just about anything in....
Anything but tools that is....
I added a few of my hydrangeas from the garden and some of my favorite dishes....
Be warned you will be seeing a lot of hydrangeas in my product pictures in the near future....


I planted over 20 plants four years ago.
They are all blooming like crazy right now.
Which means there will be a lot of hydrangeas used for product pictures from now and until October.


On a more serious note...
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the tornado victims.
I can't even imagine going through such a devastating storm.
I will be donating 10% of all sales from May 27th to May 30th to the Red Cross.
If you would like to make a personal donation you can do so by visiting



Thank you and have a great weekend!!
Take Care,
Maria